Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This is Tracey Morris, first of all a wonderful person and friend. Her color is a bit more complex. Fist I began with a a base color at the the scalp which was a caramel medium blond. Then I used partial foils through the top. The interesting part here is that I did use a bleach but I mix my bleach like no one I have ever heard of. I came up with the idea as a way of buffering the hair shaft from the effects of harsher chemicals like bleach. So I can not divulge my trade secret. I am sure you understand. Then I used a caramel dark blond mixed in another unorthodox fashion and applied it with out foils only on partial areas of the hair strands. I do not mean I applied the color between foils I actually used the color as fusion only on different parts of the hair strand. Sometimes I apply the color to only the middle of the hair strand rather than from scalp to ends. Another trade secret. The result is my own form of color fusion rather than just foil streaking. Hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment